Words of Life - Namia
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Hear Christ Calling
2. What the Christian Believes - 1
3. Song: O Papa God (v1) (Tok Pisin)
4. What the Christian Believes - 2
5. Song: O Papa God (v2) (Tok Pisin)
6. What the Christian Believes - 3
7. Song: O Papa God (v3) (Tok Pisin)
8. What the Christian Believes - 4
9. Rock of Ages (Tok Pisin)
10. Do Not Be Afraid
11. Song: Why Did Jesus Die? (Tok Pisin)
12. God's Hatred of Sin
13. Song: One Road and Only One
14. Song: Pidgin Bihainim Jisas
15. Song: Jisas i gutpela Rot
16. Song: Hear Christ Calling
18. What Can Wash Away? (Tok Pisin)
19. The Life of God's Children
20. Hide God's Word (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
21. The Two Roads
22. Hide God's Word (v. 2) (Tok Pisin)
23. Words About Heaven
24. There's Not a Friend (v. 1-2) (Tok Pisin)
25. Song (Tok Pisin)
26. The New Birth
27. What Can Wash Away? (Tok Pisin)
28. The Spirit-Filled Life
29. One Road and Only One
30. Hide God's Word in Your Heart (Tok Pisin)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (85.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (84.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1977 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.