Nambikuara: Sarare language
Sample of Nambikuara: Sarare
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Recordings in related languages
- MP3 Audio (105.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio (24.1MB)
- MPEG4 Slideshow (180.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (37.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (13.6MB)
- Nambikwara (ISO Language)
- Nambikuara: Sarare
- Nambijuara: Halotesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Alaketesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Alatesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Anunsu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Galera
- Nambikuara, Southern: Hahaintesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Khithaulhu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Saxwentesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Waikisu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Wakalitesu
- Nambikuara, Southern: Wasusu
Halo Te Su, Alatesu ▪ Nambikuara, Southern
Information about Nambikuara: Sarare
Other information: People_Bilingual.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.