Diane is the Instructional Design Global Coordinator (IDGC) based in the US.
The IDGC provides instructional design solutions to support GRN's international functions.
Instructional Design is carried out by a virtual team, spread across multiple locations and GRN centres.
The role of the IDGC Coordinator is to coordinate the efforts of the whole team to:
- Utilize the strengths of each team member
- Develop units that are appropriate for training
- Ensure that cultural areas are treated with sensitivity
The work of the IDGC is to:
- Understand GRN's core ministry functions and priorities
- Identify opportunities for online training to assist in various areas
- Liaise with GRN global and local leadership and, in particular, the Recording Team Training Coordinator
- Take content developed by Subject Matter Experts and design modules to be used in training staff
- Update and maintain the Learning Hub
- Provide training and support in the use of the Learning Hub
For more information, or to get help or offer to help, contact Diane Guiett