Ultimas noticias acerca del ministerio y recursos de Global Recordings Network alrededor del mundo.
Mostrando los 1 a 30 de 144
- Snippets of News - A glimpse of the work in Myanmar, Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar and Uganda
- Canada Update - September 2019 - Telling about Jesus builds the church ... 5fish miracles ... Recordist training in Brazil
- Global Recordings Network Southern Africa 2019 3rd Quarter Report - Recording new languages * Malawi follow up * South to Madagascar then far north among The Rendile * Tumi's diary
- Recording in Georgia - The McKees visit Tbilisi to record Georgian and Mingrelian languages
- GRN Thailand Newsletter August 2019 - The Lamet people * Partnering with locals * Serving the northeast * A Lahu village * Saving lives * Blessings from MP3 players
- Computers Spreading Good News - Computers are a vital part of GRN's strategy to spread the good news of Jesus in every language
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Joel and the Madagascar Project - Joel's journeys and prayer requests for recording in Madagascar
- Recording in Madagascar - After the recent translation work, recording is now underway in some Madagascar languages
- Graydon Colville Interview on Wesley Impact TV - Rev Keith Garner interviews Graydon, GRN's International Director
- Shining Light into Ukraine - Gospel Recordings Network België/Belgique working in the Ukraine
- Joel's News - July 2019 - Back in Malawi, progress in recording, another food picture, FTS distribution
- Joel's News - June 2019 - 2nd Edition - Madagascar recording, 25 hour journey, food review, more recording - Praise God!
- Kawa Saka 2020 - Philippines: Mindoro Island - Equipping the team for Kawa Saka 2020 with GRN materials and MP3 players will cost AU$7,000.
- Shining Light into Togo - An account of one man's mission to bring the gospel to a village
- Kyangonde and Tumbuka follow-up outreach - July 2019 - An excerpt from the outreach report by Chikumbutso Lunda & Dallion Chitekwere - FTS Ministries
- Leadership Matters - Leadership skill training - 12 potential leaders in GRN are headed for intensive training and AU$30,000 (around US$21,000) is needed.
- Saber: The End of an Era - GRN's hand wind MP3 player, the Saber, goes out of production in 2019
- Shining Light into Kenya - Walter revisits West Kenya and receives positive feedback about Wanga and Marama recordings
- Updating of Ministry Tools for GRN Australia - GRN Australia needs approximately AU$45,000 to update their essential ministry tools.
- Global Recordings Network SA 2019 2nd Quarter Report - Bipolar and non-reading * Bible Engagement and bipolar * Bipolar Project * After Cyclone Idai
- Georgian Recording Trip 2019 - Kenny and Joan on a recording trip to Tbilisi, Georgia
- GRN Thailand Newsletter May 2019 - Suphanburi Province * Love Touch Ministry * Reaching the Thai Song Dam * Nyaw Recordings * Kiw Misang Village * Urak Lawoi
- Christine Platt Interview with Radio Hope 103.2 - Christine, CEO of GRN Australia, speaking about her life's journey and the basics of GRN's ministry to a Christian radio station in Sydney, Australia. (14 mins)